- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- IOco endeavours to provide accurate and up to date information however neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains IP material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Other such IP includes and it not limited to trademarks, design registrations and Patents and Innovative Patents. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the IOco, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
- We reserve the right to change or modify the current Terms and Conditions without prior notice or consent.
- If any part of this agreement is declared unenforceable or invalid, all remaining clauses in this agreement shall remain binding on the customer.
- IOco Pty. Ltd. is not liable for any damages or personal injury which may occur from the use of, or the inability to use, or the improper use of any product on the site.
- Although IOco strictly monitors the contents of its website, errors do occur. In the event that IOco has incorrectly displayed a product's price, IOco reserves the right to cancel or refuse any orders placed on the product. IOco attempts to contact any customer where such an error has occurred. We reserve the right to offer solutions on a case by case basis. IOco does not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, or usefulness of information contained or associated with the site, such as, but not limited to, press releases, industry news, blog updates, or product descriptions and product photos. At the time of publishing such material, IOco attempts to make every effort to ensure that it is current and correct.
- Due to electronic theft, IOco reserves the right to cancel any order which appears to be fraudulent. IOco reserves the right to decide what is characterised as fraudulent and may not disclose every reason if requested. Attempts to contact the customer may or may not occur depending on the severity of the situation.
- Although IOco attempts to review all user generated content, such as comments and reviews, IOco is not responsible for such content or liable for the effects caused by its publication. IOco reserves the right to remove or block any communication that is abusive, offensive or deemed unacceptable by IOco.