The Bamboo lid is tight and hard to take off. It will loosen over time. The silicone strap has slighlty marked the color base. This is the reason for the discounted price.
IOco is now offering imperfect stock in an effort to REDUCE LANDFILL
IOco's bamboo lunchbox looks amazing and is made from biodegradable bamboo fibre and cornstarch, with a silicone seal and an elastic band. The ideal alternative for grown-ups and kids lunches to the traditional plastic lunch box.
- 1100 ml capacity (large)
- Bio-degradable Bamboo Composite
- Silicone Seal to secure the lid to the base
- Silicone Strap to keep the lid secure
- Dishwashable and easy to clean
- Re-usable and minimizes the use of plastic
Directions: The IOco re-use lunchbox is made from natural materials and should be looked after with care. The bamboo fibre box is dishwasher friendly, however the bamboo lid is not dishwasher friendly and should not be soaked to avoid bamboo warping.
Do not use in the microwave or oven as this will enhance the breakdown of your Bamboo.
Wipe the lid occasionally with vegetable oil to protect bamboo and hydrate the bamboo lid.
We recommend that you don't use the strap to remove your lid.
Not recommended for liquids.
* Lid - bamboo with edible oil coating
* Base - bamboo fibre, corn powder, melamine